We love to grill out when the weather starts to warm up, heck we even grill when it's 30 degrees outside, except it's not as much fun! These are made inside when it's just TOO cold out! I love Ribs with my honey barbecue sauce! How about you?
SERVES 12 adults (easy conversion - for 3 adults divide by 4)
• 12 pounds (appoximately 4 slabs) baby back pork ribs
• 4 cups maple or date sugar
• 4 teaspoons of smoked paprika
• 4 tablespoons paprika
• 4 tablespoons garlic powder
• 4 teapoons black pepper
• 4 teaspoons salt
• 4 teaspoons yellow mustard powder.
• 4 teaspoons chili powder or Elrod’s Season Master spice mix (no artificial flavors, preservatives, MSG, GMO’s, Colors or Dyes
• 4 teaspoons oregano leaves
• 4 teaspoons dill
• 4 teaspoons red pepper powder
Gluten Free Lady's Honey Barbeque Sauce RECIPE HERE
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
2. Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
3. Mix all together the sugar and spices
4. Use mixture to apply rub to ribs on both sides.
5. Place ribs on nonstick heavy duty aluminum foil meat side down.
6. Place one teaspoon liquid smoke on bottom aluminum foil of each rib packet.
7. Cover top of ribs with aluminum foil
8. Seal layers by rolling and crimping edges tight with crimp facing up.
9. Place two rib packets on each large baking sheet with crimp facing up.
10. Bake for 2 1/2 hours
11. Remove pans from oven and remove ribs from aluminum foil.
12. Set oven to broil and allow oven to come to temp for broil.
13. Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 1, 2 or 3 ribs.
14. Arrange on broiler pan, bone side up.
15. Brush on sauce liberally.
16. Broil for 1 to 3 minutes until sauce is bubbling.
17. Turn ribs over.
18. Brush on sauce liberally on other side
19. Broil for 1 to 3 minutes until sauce is bubbling
Gluten Free Lady