[Back to All Recipes]
Salmon Salad w/Almond Butter Dressing
Healthy dinner, lunch or heck have it for breakfast! Whatever floats your boat just have it all!
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium-high heat and melt ghee. Turn oven on broil.
- Pat salmon dry, salt the skin, season the flesh with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place skin side down in the cast iron and sear for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer cast iron to the oven’s center rack and broil for 4-5 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily. Remove from oven and let rest.
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients until smooth and dark.
- Slowly add more water depending on the desired consistency. Set aside.
- To assemble salad, combine greens, apple, avocado, almonds, sprouts, and green onions.
- Gently remove the salmon from the cast iron pan. Remove the skin. It should easily fall off. Place your salmon fillet over salad.
- Pour dressing over salad. Serve immediately!
Gluten Free Lady
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.