- 26 ounces frozen organic corn kernels
- 8 ounces neufchâtel cheese or cream cheese (I use from grass fed cows) , cut into chunks
1 TB Chile powder, 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp black pepper, 1/2 ground paprika, 1 /2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp garlic
powder, 1/4 onion powder, 1/4 crushed red pepper, 1/4 oregano
- Cook the bacon either on the stove top in a frying pan or in the oven till it is nice and crispy. Drain the bacon fat off and roughly chop the cooked bacon.
- Add the cooked bacon, frozen corn, neufchâtel cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, diced jalapeño peppers, garlic, taco seasoning and onion powder to a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Give everything a quick stir to distribute everything around in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours, stirring halfway through the cooking time. Cook until the corn is hot and the cheeses have melted.
- Once cooked give everything another stir, turn your slow cooker to the WARM setting for up to 4 hours and serve dip with your favorite chips. We eat Siete grain free tortilla chips made from Casava, coconut flour, avacodo oil, they are just like corn but NOT! This way I don't over load on corn!
Original recipe from - https://crockpotladies.com/recipe/crockpot-corn-bacon-jalapeno-popper-dip/
Enjoy! Hope YOUR team wins!!
Gluten Free Lady