Belly fat, uggh! Do you have trouble with getting rid of belly fat? Ok can we talk? Let's be honest.. I hate having belly fat don't you?!
Here's 5 healthy fat burning snacks that will help you stay on track throughout the day...flatten your stomach, boost your energy, lift your mood, and help you think better and faster... I eat all this stuff but just heard it from Dr. Johnny Bowden a nutritional expert on this subject .... he also says what I've been saying for years that there's a MIND connecition with weight loss. Impulses, behavior and appetite all go hand in hand...
So here's a short summary of what he recommends for healthy snacks..
1. Celery with peanut or almond butter. I make my own nut butter blended up in my Ninja food processer. A combination of sunflower, flax seeds and almonds. It's yummy good!
2. Apples and Almonds a great combination of fat and protein that slows down insulin spikes
3. Whey Protein - I drink a YOLI Better Body whey protein shake every morning. There's no artificial sweeteners in YOLI products. Artificial/chemical sweeteners like Sucralose/splenda can actually make you gain weight and they are not good for your body. Don't take my word for it, google it! Add berries and/or bananas to your shakes too for extra antioxidant booster.
4. Eat a bowl of berries like blue, black and rasberry with some string cheese
5. Lean Organic Turkey and red grapes. The red or purple grapes are higher in antioxidants
Remember it's really important to keep your blood surgar stablized throughout the day. Insulin spikes is the main reason for belly fat! It keeps your fat burning hormone Glucagon from doing it's job of riding your body of the fat!
Enjoy the Journey!