Wow it's hard to believe the big 60 is coming up this year! I feel better and look more vibrant than in years! Using high quality nutritional, skin and personal care products has always been a high priority to us and here's why.....perhaps you feel the same way about what goes on the inside as well as the OUTside of your body? Afterall the skin is our largest organ isn't it and anything we put on the outside is going on the INside of our body....
Here are some things to look for in skin and personal care products.....
- What is the #1 ingredient in the product? Is it water?
- Does the product contain the most effective age-reversing products known to science, (e.g., Retinol, Hyaluronic acid, Alpha lipoic acid, Niacinimide/advanced NAD, different forms of Vitamin C/advanced Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Peptides. Hexapeptides, Dipeptides, DMAE, Super Sterols, Resveratrol, CoQ-10/advanced Ubiquinone, Vitamin D3, Green Tea, Teprenone, L-Proline, L-Lysine, L-Carnosine, L-Arginine, Rare Swiss Apple Stem Cells, Gotu Kola, Sea Kelp, Microalgaes, Beta Glucans, and Aloe Vera... to name just a few)?
- Does the product include nutrients at the highest effective percentage or are they in the product for label value?
- Does the product contain the most advanced forms of its nutrients? For example: BlackBox Cosmetics' Retinol is encapsulated in microbeads that break open as the product is applied to the skin. This ensures additional protection to this vital nutrient, so it is as effective as possible.
- Does the product contain a broad spectrum of the most powerful anti-oxidants, (e.g., Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Goji Berry, Mangosteen, Silymarin, Ginko, Cranberry, Rooibos, Olive Leaf, White Tea, Willowbark, and Noni)?
- Does the product contain the most luxurious oils, (e.g., Macadamia nut, Olive, Grape Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Jojoba, Almond, Coconut, Avocado, Palm, Meadowfoam, Rosehip, Vitamin E, and Neem)?
- How is the product preserved? Does it contain parabens, sulfates, or other toxic & formaldehyde releasing chemicals?
- How is the product packaged? Is it packaged in a beautiful airless/airtight containment system to preserve the highest possible effective nutrient value?
- How are the ingredients and products stored? Are they stored in refrigeration units before shipping to preserve their effectiveness?
- What is the company's distribution model? Do the products sit in hot warehouses... only to be shipped to a retail outlet where it may sit on the shelf for many months?
- Is the product gender biased? Can it be used by a woman or man? Is the product packaged to appeal to a man or a woman?
- How is the product scented? Is it scented with strong, offensive, or overbearing tones? Is it suited for a man or woman?
- Does the product/company offer substantially discounted money saving refills that are also eco-friendly?
- Is the product Gluten free?
- Does the company test on animals?
NOTE: We've been using BlackBox Cosmetics' products now since last July 2012 and they happen to score the highest marks in all of these categories. That is what makes them so different. All we ask is that you compare the products for yourself. You may have a difficult time doing this online, however. Most companies hide their list of ingredients, since their #1 ingredient is almost always water and the product is filled with harmful parabens.
If you are the kind of person that likes details and appreciates being able to Compare Products visit the FAQ section of our website for details at http://www.skincarefresh.com
If you'd like to try them for yourself we are happy to send you some samples and only ask one favor... that you provide us with your honest feedback. Agreed? If you agree to do so then visit http://www.RequestFreeSamples.info and we will be in touch with you! Don't forget to confirm your subscription once you fill out the contact form or we won't be able to contact you about sending your samples.
Update September 30, 2013 - my husband has had some serious skin issues on his face and ears for over three years. He worked out in the hot Texas sun for many years in his surveying job. He has not wanted to see a doctor for fear of them cutting his ears up. He was embarressed to even go anywhere because they were so gross looking. So as an alternative, he decided to give the Blackbox skin care products a try first. He's been using the Blackbox Sea Mask now for about 6 months and one of the ugly sores on his right ear has healed up.
Enjoy the Journey!