Who's ready for an even better YOU in the new year? Who wants better health, improved finances and to enjoy life more abundantly this new year? Give me a shout to brainstorm what's on your plate for 2013!
Here's Seven Food suggestions when you’re craving sweets:
1. Nibble on some Dark chocolate (85%+ cacao) chocolate chips or bars
2. Fruit. Freeze it and then blend it in your food processor, so it becomes like ice cream! (Blend in food processor – 2 large frozen bananas, 1/4 cup frozen cherries, 1 tablespoon almond butter, 1.5 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder & 1/8 cup almond milk)
3. Any form of sweet potatoes…add some cinnamon on top. Cinnamon is great for the digestive system
4. Drink water…chances are you may be dehydrated. This can calm anxiety and cravings.
5. Dried fruits (cranberries or raisins). Just be sure they dont have any extra sugars added.
6. Homemade trail mix with almonds, walnuts, pecans, raisins, dark chocolate pieces
7. Make a delicious healthy smoothie with whey protein and fruit. This will quench your sweet craving and fill you up!
My Daily Gluten Free Whey Protein Shake with no artificial sweeteners
Gluten Free Lady